- Curd is for giving the grainy texture do not skip it.
- Use thick bottomed kadai or pan so that it does not get burnt at the bottom.
- Use full cream milk for best results.
- As per my friend’s recipe she asked to add 1/4 cup ghee for 2 cups milk but I reduced it still it was rich and delicious.
- For more sweeter version, instead of 1/3 cup sugar add 1/2 cup.I added cane sugar,You can add regular white sugar for a more white milk halwa.
- Once the halwa starts to leave the sides of the pan switch off, do not stir more else it will become chewy and hard.